Proportionality figures - McCallum formula
John McCallum - expert methodologist in whose name the formula McCallum has been named, that he specifically created to calculate the proportional figure. The formula is based on the change just wrap the wrist. And then all calculations are carried out by these figures.
- Bust can be calculated = 6.5 girth wrists.
- As already know the chest, the waist circumference = 70% of the circumference of the chest.
- Hip girth exactly equal to 53 percent of the circumference of the chest.
- The girth of the neck is equal to 37% of the circumference of the chest.
- We believe biceps, his girth is 36% of the circumference of the chest.
- The value for the lower leg slightly smaller 34%.
- Forearm = 29 percent of the breast girth.